- What is the e-Photogallery?
- It is the PHP + database (mysql, postresql, sqlite) WWW photo gallery.
- It is designed for manipulation with very large galleries.
- What are the main features of the e-Photogallery?
- very large galeries and large files.
- archive for uploading photos (zip, rar, gzip, bzip2, tar)
- uploading archives support directory and recursive crawling trought this directories. From directory you can create photo folder directly.
- description file for upload and import photos (file description.txt). See configuration of e-photogallery.
- import of photos from dedicated directory (This directory can be shared via samba, ftp, scp, ...). Support recursive crawling trought subfolders with generate photo folder directly from selected directory.
- export of photos and whole photo folders into dedicated external directory (This directory can be shared via samba, ftp, scp, ...)
- most of bitmap format, and also SVG, PS, PDF, EPS
- downloading whole photo folders and more photos and one in various output format and size.
- email (send link of photos and folders)
- tags of photos and folders
- online resizinf og thumbnails
- EXIF format (including GPS)
- extensive access rights (including access rights for concrete photos and folders)
- multilingual (with easy adding new language
- mss editing of photos - move to other folders, deleting
- planar view of photos (without photo folders)
- extensive possibilities of configurations - supported output format of photos, size of downloaded or exported photos, languages, ...
- multilingual names, descriptions and tags of photos and folders.
- rotating of thumbnails
- viewing of runnig processes (folder deleting, thumbnail generation, downloading photos, ...)
What does the e-Photogallery require?
- PHP 5.2 and above.
- ImageMagick 6.5 and above.
- Database server: mysql or postresql or sqlite.
- Optional: unrar, unzip, gunzip, tar, bunzip2, rsvg-convert.
e-Photogallery © Richard Kotal - waplikace CZ 2010